Exclusive human milk diet: strategies to achieve growth goals and meet nutritional needs in preterm infants ≤ 1,250 g birth weight
Sign Up for Webinar
- Review the clinical benefits of an exclusive human milk diet for infants with birth weight ≤ 1,250 grams.
- Review calorie and protein needs.
- Identify factors that affect caloric intake and factors that impact energy expenditure.
- Review strategies for achieving growth goals and adjusting individual nutrition plans.
Stacia Pegram, MA, RD, LD
Columbia , SC
- Lactation Consultants
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Other clinicians who care for pre-term infants