Ready to Pack and Ship Your Cooler? Here Are Some Tips
Learn how to schedule and ship your cooler for pick-up!
WHEN SCHEDULING YOUR COOLER TO GO OUT:
- Take note of any possible FedEx service interruptions before shipping your cooler.
- Do NOT ship on Friday or the day before a holiday.
- Coolers should be shipped only Monday Through Thursday.
- When possible, schedule your pick-up the day before you would like your cooler to be shipped.
TO ARRANGE FOR SHIPPING:
For easiest scheduling, we suggest creating a FedEx account online and scheduling a pick-up through your account.
- In order to create an account, a credit card will be required; please note that your credit card will not be charged for any expenses related to your pick up or delivery to Prolacta.
- Contact FedEx at (800) 463-3339/1-800-GO-FEDEX to arrange for pick-up of the cooler.
All coolers filled with milk must be shipped to Prolacta using FedEx overnight delivery services; please be certain to select FedEx Express when scheduling your pick up or dropping off your cooler.
WHEN YOU’RE READY TO PACK YOUR COOLER:
Please be sure to send your cooler fully packed, with no less than 350 ounces.
We invite you to learn more about freezing, packing, and shipping from our pro donors!